Sr. Program Manager
- Bellevue, WA
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is undergoing growth at an unprecedented level on a global scale. Our logistics teams are changing the way we interact with customers around the globe every single day and solving some of the biggest logistical challenges facing not just Amazon, but the entire industry.
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager who will be focused on the solutions targeted to minimize delivery defects and improve delivery speed to Customer. This role will be responsible for bringing a strong Customer focus to innovation and influencing product roadmap and vision that enable Amazon Logistics to resolve some difficult problems at scale. In this role you will work with senior leaders across multiple organizations and geographies.
• Work closely with partner teams and stakeholders to build impactful product features to enable the resolutions implemented at scale.
• Prioritize and make trade-off decisions balancing customer experience and business value.
• Manage/influence tech teams and global stakeholders to meet defined milestones and delivery dates. Influence external teams' roadmaps to execute on the product/program vision.
• Own reporting on the state of initiatives, measuring improvements and impact of changes.
• Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns.
• Set-up mechanisms to audit and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of technical product program management experience
• 3+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics, or transportation industry
• 5+ years experience with Excel and SQL
• Master's degree
• Experience of building large scale of tech products/program
• Chain/Operations or similar discipline
• Experience leading a team providing day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes
• The ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across cross-matrix organization
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions;
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top