Sr. Program Manager
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust, we are tasked with identifying and preventing abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide.
We are looking for people who are passionate about helping us ensure that customers can make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successfully listing and selling their products.
This is an exciting new global role that will include interaction with global teams and requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively with various business teams. The right candidate loves solving complex problems, is passionate about stopping bad actors and protecting customers. You should also have strong analytical skills and a proven track record of being able to successfully identify a solution, prepare a plan and execute it with strong results.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
• Basic SQL skills
• High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• 6+ years of program management experience, leading projects involving multiple stakeholders
• Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to the leadership team and other key stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives.
• Master's degree in Business Administration, or a related field
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
• Experience working with software development and/or AI/ML team, familiar with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and machine learning life cycle (MLLC)
• Demonstrated high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
• Experience working in cybersecurity, authentication, identity and access management, cybersecurity, InfoSec, risk, fraud or compliance organizations
• Proficiency in extracting data from SQL, writing queries
Back to top