Amazon's seller marketplace is home to more than two million small businesses, individual sellers and household names who reach tens of millions of potential customers. These customers can choose from more than 120 million products and this vast choice is only possible because of the many entrepreneurial, third-party businesses who offer their products on the platform. Today more than 50% of worldwide purchases from Amazon's sites are made from third party sellers.
EU 3P Expansion is looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Program Manager to join our team in Luxembourg and be part of our mission to improve the Consumer and Selling Partner experience across our emerging Amazon stores in EU. This role offers a unique opportunity to be part of a Day-1 organization, and provides a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will drive a series of Fulfilment projects and initiatives with the main focus on Sweden one of our youngest stores in EU. Your contributions will help our vision to build a bar-raising FBA setup for our selling partners improving the key areas such as delivery speed and convenience.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Partner with EU/WW stakeholder teams to define optimal Fulfilment strategy to ensure long term benefits for Amazon, Selling Partners and our Customers.
• Drive initiatives to scale FBA for Domestic and Out-Of-Country Selling Partners selling in Sweden.
• Improve Selling Partner's fulfilment performance benchmarking with WW best practices.
• Drive Selling Partner's post-launch tech roadmap for critical features on FBA and Selling Partner experience.
• "Dotted line" management of Ops partners to ensure operational excellence.
The successful candidate will be expected to own and deliver our goals in partnership with business, software and operational teams. You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment .You must have a passion for breaking down complex problems, understanding customer and Selling Partner needs and delivering holistic solutions through continuous improvement.
The position is based in Amazon's EU Headquarters in the city of Luxembourg. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Belgium and Germany.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or similar.
• 5+ years of experience in product/ project/ program management leading projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership.
• Solid analytical and quantitative skills. Expertise using SQL for acquiring and transforming data or keen interest in acquiring an advanced knowledge of SQL.
• Advanced degrees in Operations Management, Mathematics/Engineering, or an MBA with a quantitative focus.
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail and highest quality standards.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new opportunities with internal and external partners.
• Bias for action and relentless commitment to follow-through.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.