At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager, DSP Candidate Quality who will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy to maintain and increase quality within the Delivery Service Provider (DSP) candidate pool. A Sr. Program Manager, Acquisition Quality will be defining and improving the quality of owners that come through the DSP Recruiting pipeline, so that they are best setup for success in operating their business. This will include metrics design and implementation, and process and content design to filter and coach for abilities that translate to operating a successful business.
Key functions for the Sr. Program Manager, DSP Candidate Quality include:
• Accountable for North America (NA) DSP program health, measured by this role defining and iterating on the right metrics to measure candidate quality
• Build and execute a program roadmap, designed to support a high quality and high touch application process, reduce operational bottlenecks, and eliminate judgment where it's not needed, based on data
• Key business metrics development, implementation, and reporting.
• Partnership development with product, technical, and 3rd party teams, in order to drive and influence product roadmaps based on your program goals
• Third party vendor management in the Recruiting and Marketing technology space
• Work with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Preferred locations are Nashville or Seattle.
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years of experience in program management, product management, or sales excellence
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
• Experience with program management methodologies
• Prior Recruiting or Marketing Analytics experience
• Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience taking ambiguous concepts and turning them into successful structured programs with metrics to measure impact.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .