Sr. Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon's Private Brands team is looking for an energetic leader with excellent bias for action, ability to invent and simplify, a strong backbone, and a passion for leading projects that improve our product development processes. Private Brands is a fast growing business within Amazon that offers the potential to work with a diverse team of professionals, and great opportunity for professional development. The Consumables Private Brands team is currently leading various strategic initiatives that will help the business grow in a scalable fashion, while launching thousands of products that exceed our customers' expectations.
This Sr. Program Manager will be primarily responsible for implementing a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system for Consumables Private Brands. This includes working with cross-functional partners and teams to identify and prioritize feature needs, aligning stakeholders around implementation plans, managing historic data migration, developing and managing detailed project plans, establishing metrics of success, and reporting on progress. This role will also be responsible for integrating sustainability needs into our PLM to ensure our processes and systems enable sustainable product development, and reporting out against sustainability goals.
This role will require exceptional change management acumen to ensure the success of processes/systems/automation tools implemented across the org. A successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, an ability to apply structure to chaos, and simplify complex problems. They will have a proven track record of getting their projects prioritized over competing initiatives while also being able to weigh strategic trade-offs.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years in Program Management or Product Development (R&D).
• Proven experience implementing change management in organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
• Proven analytic skills with experience using qualitative and quantitative data to scope problems and measure outcomes (i.e. Tableau, Excel, SQL).
• Experience with product lifecycle management systems at a consumer packaged goods company, or experience working closely with those functional areas.
• Masters degree in Business or Engineering.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects.
• Exceptional written and oral communication abilities.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
Back to top