Sr. Program Manager, Customer Experience Strategy
Amazon is seeking a Sr. Program Manager, Customer Experience Strategy, based in Seattle, WA. You will join an expanding team which measures Amazon's end-to-end customer in the North America online retail business and will present business recommendations in order to drive changes, to solve the identified issues, and eventually to achieve our vision: Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
Key Job Responsibilities
Are you Customer obsessed, data oriented, and confident in proposing opportunities to improve our Consumers' experience across different Amazon businesses? Amazon is looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated individual to joinour Customer Experience Strategy team in Seattle, WA.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will own and contribute to programs that measure Amazon's end-to-end experience. You will drive programs across multiple product lines (e.g. media, consumer electronics, apparel, etc.), geographies and departments (Retail, Marketplace, Digital, etc.), partnering with senior business leaders in developing programs and conducting customer research. The role will allow you to make a real impact for our customers from Day 1 and provide a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges.
You will help Amazon continually raise the bar and help achieve our vision: to be Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to be our Customer's advocate and influence their experience on Amazon!
- Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across business units, geographies and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help Amazon improve our customer experience
- Program Management: Lead large and complex programs, including: scope alignment with local and international business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior management worldwide
- Stakeholder management: Build strong relations with stakeholders to understand priorities, define the roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on programs and actions to improve our customers experience
The right candidate will:
- Have a passion for continuously improving customer experience
- Have experience influencing and earning the trust of senior stakeholders and moving business teams to take action
- Have significant creativity and excellent business judgment
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Be self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-ups on responsibilities in a timely manner while also a strong team player
- Be a problem solver who always thinks about what to do next
- Have excellent analytical capability
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- At least 7 years of experience or master's degree and 5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
- Excellent English writing skills; able to produce and finalize complex documents
- Experience in areas such as management consulting, internet, technology, retail, consumer goods or market research firms
- Experience with UX/UI Research or Design
- Experience and knowledge of customer experience metrics, methodologies and customer survey research design (NPS, etc.)
- Diverse work experience/background
- Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top