Amazon Business Customer Service is looking for a Sr. Program Manager, Content Tools & Systems to drive optimization of our content management processes, improve team efficiency and deliver new content solutions. This role will be key for the future of our content and how it is consumed. Using machine learning technologies, we aim our content to be proactive and targeted meet our customers need whenever and wherever they are.
Amazon Business is one of Amazon's fastest growing businesses. With business-relevant selection, innovative tools and features, plus the convenience and value of Amazon, we enable businesses of all sizes to simplify buying and drive toward their next stage of growth. In Amazon Business Customer Support, we are obsessed with our customers and we are focused on providing them with the highest quality B2B support experiences. Amazon Business launched in the US in 2015 and is now available in 9 countries. We are making history and the good news is that we've only just begun!
Are you someone who cares about customer experience, and passionate about solving customer problems? Are you comfortable with ambiguity and in challenging the status-quo? This job is for you!
A day in the job
You will develop strategies and influence product teams to define and execute product roadmaps through innovative solutions that enable our content to be better integrated in the customer journey. You will define content solutions to integrate in the customer journey workflow, that is proactive and targets customers' needs using machine learning technologies. You will identify efficiency gains in content management workflows, and implement them among the content authors. You will build collaborative relationships with partners, working closely with them to create and execute a thriving project roadmap.
About the team
As a Content Tools and Systems Snr. Program Manager, you will be part of the Knowledge team in the Amazon Business Customer Support organization. You will be part of a global and multifunctional team spread across 5 different countries, supporting customers across the world.
Key job responsibilities
You should be good at using data and discovering opportunities for improving customer experience and content management procedures. You should also be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, conduct market research, preferences, and information consumption methods of customers in order to identify their requirements. This role will require you to work with Content Product owners and tech teams to ensure Amazon Business needs are captured, prioritized and followed until completion. You will evaluate the performance of changes through analysis and research as well as perform risk and cost assessment vs benefits and gains.
• A bachelor's degree in design, marketing, technical, or copywriting.
• Proficiency in designing layouts from start to finish wireframing, site maps, and user flows.
• Knowledge of DITA standards, and Content Management System (CMS)
• Ability to understand consumer behaviour and market trends.
• Research and data analysis skills.
• Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to simplify complex problems and collaborate with globally diverse stakeholders.
• Experience in management of content strategies including content reuse, translation and publishing
• MBA or advance degree features in Information Management
• Expertise on DITA and Content Management Systems
• Data-driven decision-making and quantitative analysis skills, including deep knowledge of statistical analysis, Excel, SQL, and/or other analytical techniques
• Experience of driving long-term strategy from ideation to implementation
• Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
• Experience working with Machine Learning