Sr. Program Manager - Change Management & Internal Comms
- Seattle, WA
The Selling Partner Premium Services (SPPS) organization strives to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with Selling Partners to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses. Our team invents and innovates across technology, processes and people to enhance the services we offer, improve Selling Partner engagement and satisfaction, and enable scalability.
SPPS is looking for an experienced change manager and internal communications expert to help us develop a holistic strategy around effective change management for a large, diverse, and fast-moving organization. This role will work to maximize the understanding and adoption of program and process changes while minimizing business disruption and employee confusion. The Sr. Program Manager will drive prioritizing tasks and resources to best achieve organization and team-level goals and quickly escalating when there is no clear path forward. Additional responsibilities include influencing team leaders within SPPS and across Amazon to align around change management strategies and goals while to program timing and defined best practices. The Program Manager will work to define, use, and share a set of KPIs to understand and monitor their programs and continuously improve program efficiency and efficacy.
The ideal candidate has experience building and executing a change management program in a large, matrixed organization and has the proven ability to affect change via concise, impactful communications using a variety of formats and channels. They will be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and have experience defining and then solving complex business problems. The successful candidate will be able to assess the business impact of changes, share recommendations for how to minimize potential consequences, and develop effective communications to drive maximum business impact.
• Conceptualize, define, and execute change management and internal communications strategies for the SPPS organization.
• Drive alignment on strategies and tactics across key groups and executive-level stakeholders.
• Identify, define, and manage toward a set of KPIs to measure efficacy of change management and communications programs/initiatives.
• Use data to drive continuous improvement of programs and processes.
• Develop clear, concise communications using one or more formats/channels based on creating the maximum impact/understanding. These may include emails, one-sheets, FAQs, PPTs, wikis, and more.
• Develop guardrails/SOPs for internal communications to ensure consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of messaging across and within business teams.
• 5+ years of internal communications/change management experience.
• Experience defining and driving adoption of change management policies and best practices.
• Excellent project management and planning skills with experience managing cross-functional teams and projects
• Success driving alignment across multiple stakeholder groups/teams; ability to influence without authority.
• MBA or other graduate degree.
• Six Sigma certified.
• Occasional travel required.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top