Sr. Program Manager, Brand Protection
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is inventing on behalf of rights owners and is focused on building the largest and most extensive brand protection program in the world. As intellectual property owners have different needs compared to sellers, we are inventing ways to detect product authenticity, product integrity, as well as copyright, trademark, and other product quality issues.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption at scale into the program. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product integrity challenges in collaboration with teams across Amazon. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future!
The ideal candidate will have experience building relationships with internal and external teams, and the ability to deliver results. The person must be flexible and action-oriented, and they must be capable of dealing with ambiguity, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our culture is that of a start-up, obsesses over customers and loves using data to guide decisions and prioritization. This role is based in Seattle.
• Develop and execute against a territory plan.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Manage numerous projects concurrently & strategically.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around brand services.
• Work with internal and external teams to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Meet or exceed quarterly recruitment targets.
• Create a scalable brand onboarding and post-launch support plan.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years of successful program or product management experience in relevant industries
• Demonstrated success in exceeding targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
• Proven experience in complex program management and leveraging data metrics to represent a value proposition
• Demonstrated experienced in communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
• Over 10 years of program management experience with at least 4 years of consistently delivering projects on time, while exceeding expectations.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top