This is an independent owner role in the heart of Amazon's consumer business that requires a strong program leader. You'll be part of a team of builders, working in a fast-paced, start-up environment, at the forefront of Amazon's consumer business to evolve how we work with selling partners to ensure the best possible customer experience on Amazon. This position is a great opportunity to work on green field program evolution and to own and define strategy for a critical and growing part of the Amazon customer experience.
A senior program manager on the Brand Program team will work closely with business, product, design, and technology teams to invent and simplify how we implement our vision for brands on Amazon. You'll use data and selling partner feedback to inform the evolution of our products and policies, to measure policy impact, and to identify and remove selling partner and customer pain-points. You'll also work closely with stakeholders from various Amazon teams, from Pricing to Selling Partner Support, retail teams, and product and tech partners across Amazon.
Key job functions are:
• Developing a sustainable program strategy to complement a fast moving technical roadmap.
• Identifying and advocating for key opportunities to automate taxing manual process.
• Building a rhythm of business that supports the right strategic conversations at various levels, including business review ownership, voice of customer sessions, and stakeholder input forums.
• Building processes that scale to thousands of customers, ASINs, and retail partners
• Performing in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading.
• Defining and delivering key metrics/goals, process compliance, on-time execution, and program launches.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• 7+ years of increasingly complex experience in Program Management, Business Analysis, or Business Consulting
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills, including experience with data tools such as Excel, SQL, and Tableau (as examples)
• Proven ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and drive root cause analysis
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with business, legal, and technology teams
• Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders, including taking the leadership position and deciding the path forward when points of view contradict
• Strong written communication skills
• MBA or advanced education in a related field
• Prior experience working with retail partners
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.