Sr. Program Manager
- Vancouver, Canada
Does the idea of building a new program with broad visibility and significant social impact excite you? We are looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager with a passion for inclusion and diversity. In this role, you are responsible for building a new program to create an inclusive and equitable retail shopping experience. You will own the vision/tenets for the program, gathering and sharing research on customer pain points, and creating mechanisms to track progress across the flywheel. The ideal candidate will have proven success earning trust of senior leaders and peers and excel at driving meaningful actions.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
• Creating a compelling program vision and charter for inclusion and diversity to support a wide number of stakeholders and customer touch points.
• Ability to drive a research roadmap that is effective at gathering customer insights and pain points.
• Creating a customer feedback loop to continuously raise the bar on the customer experience.
• Collaborating with partner teams on solutions to address customer pain points.
• Creating mechanisms to track and share organization performance with senior leadership.
• 7+ years of relevant product or program experience in a related role
• Proven success building a new program from scratch.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to use customer research and metrics to inform product roadmaps.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Expert in building and establishing trusted relationships across all levels, both inside and outside the organization.
• Ability to influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and written communicator.
• Track record of thriving in an ambiguous environment with a demonstrated track record of managing multiple concurrent projects and driving them to completion.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top