AWS is seeking an experienced program manager, preferably with a sales incentive compensation or sales operations background. The person in this role will manage and drive initiatives across the worldwide revenue operations and sales operations teams to help the AWS sales incentive compensation organization scale and keep pace with rapid business growth.
This person will work autonomously to manage multiple complex projects and schedules, provide leadership status updates, manage risk, and track relevant metrics. This person will combine an ability to influence with problem-solving and organizational skills to drive superior outcomes.
LOCATION FLEXIBILITY: Position may be located in Seattle, Dallas, Boston, DC or Arlington, VA. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Bachelor's Degree required
• 7+ years in progressively more senior program management or sales operations roles
• Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, pivot tables, report building)
• Experience in a hi-tech sales organization
• Advanced Excel skills (macros)
• Working knowledge of incentive compensation tools
• Superior organizational and prioritization skills
• Ability to influence both business and technical teams at all levels of the organization
• Ability to source, work with, and combine multiple disparate data sets to answer business questions and isolate anomalies
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Superior problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Thrives in ambiguous situations and working autonomously
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.