The Strategic Account Services (SAS) Central organization strives to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with strategic vendors to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses. Our team invents and innovates across technology, processes, and people to enhance the services we offer, improve vendor engagement and satisfaction, and build scalable solutions.
As a Sr. Program Manager Automation, you will work with Amazon's most strategic vendors, driving adoption of and integration with Amazon APIs to automate common workflows. You will partner with SAS PM, Account Management, and BI teams to identify top automation opportunities, and work across internal and external engineering teams to coordinate API integration. You will develop a repeatable process that scales to hundreds of vendors and metrics to measure success. You will also drive requirements with central teams providing a feedback loop for how we can develop better solutions for our most strategic vendors. In doing so, you will solve top pain points for Amazon's largest vendors and materially improving the experience Amazon delivers to customers.
This position is the first of its kind within the SAS organization; an ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity adding structure to white space in order to operate effectively. They will also be able to Earn Trust across a variety of stakeholder groups, Deliver Results autonomously, and make decisions that are data driven. Experience leading technical projects with external partners is a plus.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes that scale, and driving automation or standardization
• Ability to lead complex projects with external partners
• Excellent written/verbal communication and stakeholder management
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• Comfort defining, executing against, and measuring program requirements
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• Familiarity with API Integration processes
• Retail Experience
• MBA preferred