Sr Program Manager, Amazon Gift Cards
- Tokyo, Japan
Amazon Gift Cards Team is looking for a customer-focused and innovative leader who manages and drives Amazon
Gift Cards growth. In this position, you will have responsibility for creating Go-to-Market strategy, identifying opportunities, planning input actions and leading the cross-functional projects by getting support from functional leaders such as Marketing, Design, SCM and Global Gift Card team.
Amazon Gift Cards provides customers with selections in 2 sub-categories, gift cards in physical and digital form factor for gifting like Birthday, Wedding, Awards etc..., and stored value/top-up product for self-use.
We have variety of designed Gift Cards to adapt customer needs which includes Japan original designs. Customer also can send message or photo with Digital cards.
• Responsible for planning/executing strategic commercial projects to drive topline growth of physical and digital Gift Cards, which includes customer segmentation, targeting, and physical/digital gift card selection planning and Go-to-Market strategy for new feature launches etc.
• Propose priorities / key project plans to leaderships by providing written documents, aligning with stakeholders, and responsible for executing by managing the projects. Involve stakeholders including CX Program Manager, Design Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Marketing Manager, Finance Manager, other Retail team (such as Baby, Beauty, Apparel, Toy and etc) and global GC Product/Tech team.
• Reporting: Provide performance updates to leaderships in Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews.
• 5 years or more experience in Marketing or Business Development
• Project Management or Vendor negotiation skills
• Experience of working at enterprises such as retails business/finance/payment/manufacturing/trading/IT/
• English in Business level (verbal/written communication)
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary.
• MBA preferred
• Experience in B to C business
Back to top