Sr. Program Manager - Amazon Flex
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed expectations by ensuring that all orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered where and when customers need them, and as quickly, accurately and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
Amazon has created an innovative new program, Amazon Flex, which provides a way for individuals to be their own boss delivering Amazon orders. Amazon Flex is powered by the Flex App, which is available on iOS and Android. The Flex App works in concert with our advanced logistics systems and technology to allow a Delivery Partner to onboard, schedule delivery times in advance or on demand, be guided through deliveries with in-app mapping and navigation, and more. You can learn more about Amazon Flex at flex.amazon.com. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a self-driven Sr. Program Manager to own our organizational rhythms and be responsible for landing strategy and high-impact programs. This is a highly visible role that requires close partnership with leaders and organizations outside of your immediate team. You will develop processes and compile data & information that will influence decisions at a senior level. Successful candidates should have strong program management, analytical, organizational and communication skills as well as a passion for operational excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Clarify strategic agenda and ensure operational execution through business governance, communication and programs
- Design and execute organizational rhythms including weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Lead strategy and program positioning with leadership and stakeholders
- Partner with Business Analysts to perform in-depth analyses to identify the root cause of key business issues
- Partner with Product Managers to identify, develop and operationalize new high-impact initiatives
To be successful in this role you will need to be a customer-centric, innovative and analytical problem solver
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 8+ years of experience in product, program or project management
- Data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
- Expert level in Excel
- Experience with SQL and previous BI/Data analytics role with demonstrated project execution and results strongly preferred
- Experience building and managing balanced scorecards and partnering with data teams to automate operational flash reports and visual management tools
- Experience working with Sr. Stakeholders and Executive teams
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve performance and efficiencies of existing systems and processes
- Superior presentation and written communication skills
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- MBA preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top