Sr. Program Manager, Amazon Advertising
- Arlington, VA
Amazon Advertising is the Earth's most customer centric advertising company. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
Amazon Advertising's Campaign and Creative Services team offers creative strategy, design, and production services for advertisers. Creative excellence is a critical component to delivering strong campaign performance for our advertisers and we are committed to building technology solutions to support this mission. We are currently looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our cross-functional team of product managers and software engineers and drive adoption with internal and external customers of Asset Library, a new centralized digital asset management solution for advertisers to store, organize and reuse brand content across Amazon Advertising, Retail, and 3P systems. The ideal candidate will roll up their sleeves and work across teams including product managers representing various advertising products, designers, business intelligence, training, support and release management teams to plan, execute, and deploy initiatives that support enthusiastic adoption of Asset Library. The Senior Program Manager will bring a strategic lens to problems and focus on improving business processes and policies that enable us to deliver a delightful advertiser experience. As such, this leader will be an expert on inventing and simplifying seemingly complex processes and influencing partners with strong change management and product and program management techniques to build, launch, and scale initiatives.
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• 5+ years experience in program or project management or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• 5+ years experience delivering cross functional projects or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Develop programs that drive adoption of Asset Library by internal team and external 3P integrators, identifying features and process gaps, escalate and drive resolution to ensure program success.
• Conduct a regular cadence of program and key initiative reviews at both strategic levels with leadership and at highly tactical grains with subject matter experts to ensure visibility and alignment across teams.
• Create and own GTM plans for product launches and other customer-impacting initiatives in partnership with product management.
• Ensure onboarding of and adoption by all internal groups, working with partner teams to design and implement workflow and SOP changes, training, help content, communications, and support.
• Develop the right metrics and drive improvements to the reporting tools to measure success. Provide meaningful feedback to the technology and business teams to optimize technology and partner team roadmaps.
• Develop scalable change management strategies and plans to drive the adoption of policy/program/product changes/new features and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
• Experience or knowledge of digital advertising and asset management a plus
• Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes a plus
Back to top