Sr Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is seeking an experienced Sr Program Manager to lead fraud management programs that support Amazon Business Payments. The candidate will be responsible for the following: 1) working with product, machine learning, and operational teams to define fraud management and prevention strategies; 2) launch fraud programs to support new country and product launches and expansions; 3) manage and optimize existing and new programs; and 4) define metrics and reporting to monitoring for program performance.
As this is a global role and cross-functional role, the candidate will leverage their management and leadership capabilities to influence leadership and partner teams, define fraud strategies and operational SOPs. An example of a project will be to conduct an end-to-end review of our customer verification process from both system and operational workflows and working with product and operational teams to implement changes or a new model. While this role will own policies and processes, they will also be responsible for instituting a scalable mechanism for reporting, metrics setting (creating new ones), and other key processes across multiple owners to track performance.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working independently and across cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, technical, high energy environment. They are a creative, innovative, and an analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results. Experience in ecommerce fraud and fraud investigations is a plus.
• Identify and evaluate new strategies for fraud verification and operational optimizations.
• Own and develop policies, process, and implement them across teams globally.
• Lead and manage fraud programs to support new country launches and product expansions.
• Manage and report out on projects, status, and work with teams to remove any project blockers.
• Develop metrics, goals and KPIs to measure and track business results.
• Develop standard business review formats and communication cadences (weekly, monthly project status and reports).
• Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 5-7 years program management or operations management experience, preferably on a global scale
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Proven track record implementing quality programs with spirit of continuous improvement.
• Analytical, process oriented and strong problem solving skills.
• Experience in payments fraud and fraud investigations a plus.
• Proven track record of fraud investigation and management of investigation teams.
• Experience in working with or managing distributed operational teams.
• Familiarity with machine learning models and processes.
• Knowledgeable in SQL
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top