Sr. Program Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust, we are tasked with identifying and preventing abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide.
We are looking for people who are passionate about helping us ensure that customers can make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successfully listing and selling their products. Amazon's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
This is an exciting new global role that will include interaction with global teams and requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively with various business teams. The right candidate loves solving complex problems, is passionate about stopping bad actors and protecting customers. You should also have strong analytical skills and a proven track record of being able to successfully identify a solution, prepare a plan and execute it with strong results.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
• Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience
• Basic SQL skills.
• High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
• Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to the leadership team and other key stakeholders
• 5+ years of program management experience, leading projects involving multiple stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives.
• Master's degree in Operations, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Certified Black Belt
• Demonstrated high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
• Experience working in risk, fraud or compliance organizations.
• Proficiency in extracting data from SQL, writing queries.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top