Sr. Program Manager
Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? The International Expansions (IE) team's charter is to rapidly expand Amazon Retail's presence globally. We work across Amazon partnering closely with retail, tech, and product teams to aggregate the regional and country requirements necessary to deliver international system parity with the US. Within IE team, the Cross-Marketplace Selection Expansion (CMSE) product team's vision is to enable vendors to go global effortlessly, using hands of the wheel technology and delivering global business insights that enable retail teams to close the selection parity gap, drive customer engagement and ensure vendor success in expanded marketplaces.
We are seeking a strong, technical and business savvy senior program manager to focus on the demand generation aspects of launching vendors cross-marketplace and to drive business analytics. This role is inherently cross-functional - you will work closely with tech teams, design, operations, marketing, finance and executive teams to accelerate demand generation. You will proactively identify and resolve strategic issues and schedule the resources to deliver to the program. Other key responsibilities include monitoring the execution of the program and ensuring appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the project.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced start-up like environment and want to invent the future.
- 6+ years of data-driven program or product management work experience, vendor management, or marketing; ideally with a focus on international business
- Experience working cross-functionally with support teams, designers, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in for the product direction you are setting.
- Experience in developing, delivering and executing on a strong program vision and roadmap
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent analytical abilities and oral/written communication skills.
- Quantitative background with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others.
- Previous Retail, Pricing, or Marketing Experience an asset
- International Experience also an asset
- Experience with writing SQL queries
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top