Sr. Program Manager
Do you have a passion for consumers, brands, food and the desire to build something new? If yes, we need somebody with your enthusiasm and skills to work as part of the Amazon Go team. Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and analytical program manager to lead the development of our Prepared Foods & Meal Kits business. This role requires an individual with a passion for consumers, and a willingness to move fast & experiment often. The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced start up environment and will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for working with the team to grow our business. Program Managers drive prioritize projects and evaluate and set stakeholders expectations. This requires strong leadership skills and interaction with Amazon Go's cross functional teams including Culinary, Design, Product Supply, Food Safety, Legal, and Marketing. You will work closely with the cross functional team to drive the development and enhancement of our product catalog.
The Program Manager's primary responsibilities will include:
- Driving management and support of cross functional projects across the Amazon Go team
- Owning the development, planning, and cross functional communication of our business development schedule
- Driving the Product Innovation pipeline with our commercialization team
- Diving deep on business performance and the reasons why to inform our business decisions going forward
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in program management in a fast-moving environment
- Experience developing and delivering on project milestones
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Ability to effectively manage consumer expectations and balance these expectations against company needs
- Experience communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units and senior management
- A bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Experience and understanding of brand management and consumer insight
- Previous marketing, CPG brand management or other relevant experience would be beneficial
Previous global experience would be an asset
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top