About the team:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing worldclass support, and building loyalty with Amazon's millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
Partner Support and Solutions (PSAS) strives to make Amazon the best way for Partners to reach customers locally and globally and to operate their businesses, driven by the accurate and efficient support and solutions we provide them. PSAS focuses on both preventing Selling Partner (Seller, Vendor and Brand Registry) contacts through preventing issues based on knowledge obtained during our support interactions, and for handling those contacts with quality and efficiency. To achieve this vision, we invest in technology to eliminate the root cause defects that cause Selling Partners to seek help, build self-service tools to resolve their issues on their own without waiting for help from Amazon, and provide Associates with the tools that automate routine steps and help them deliver consistent, efficient, quality resolution. We also make daily adjustments throughout our global network to meet the needs of our Selling Partners, employees, and the business. Our team includes product managers, program managers, SDEs, scientists, and a range of operational and other specialty roles, and we operate at scale with over 17K Amazonians in our team, spanning 50+ global locations, and handling over 50M contacts a year.
About the role:
Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experience? Would you like to enable change that drives business growth while protecting Amazon's Selling Partner experience? Amazon's Partner Support and Solutions (PSAS) is looking for a self-starter Senior Program Manager to support the Executive Selling Partner Relations team in their efforts to improve the experience of our Selling Partners as they grow their business on Amazon. As Sr. Program Manager, ESPR PMO, you will manage the various mechanisms that ESPR uses to engage internal stakeholders and business teams to drive quick, decisive action on issues which will improve our end customer experience, as well as review and benchmark ESPR team performance. You will work with diverse stakeholders including Legal, HR, PR, and executive leadership to ensure that the projects and goals owned by ESPR are proceeding according to expectation. You will embody customer centricity, foster a culture of excellence in our operations, and work with minimal direction in a demanding and often ambiguous environment to grow the program regionally.
As a Sr. Program Manager, you will:
• Have a Strategic, Global Mindset: You think broadly and globally to build projects and initiatives that anticipate and drive PSAS' network, business continuity, and business expansion strategies.
• Build Strong Partnerships: You know that building strong, lasting partnerships across multiple cross-functional leaders and teams, providing guidance and direction on PSAS's Network and Expansions strategies are critical to the success of the Selling Partner experience.
• Look Around Corners: Top of mind for you is identifying and planning for the business, stakeholder teams, and employee needs in advance of growth.
• Be an Excellent Communicator: You thrive in guiding stakeholders to build the right, long term solutions while keeping an eye on real-time obstacles or concerns. You stay connected to your partner teams and communicate efficiently and sensitively about confidential work that impacts them.
• Advocate Standard Work: A priority for you is establishing the right quality and inspection mechanisms to drive excellence across the network.
- Use Data to Drive Decisions: Through partnership with key stakeholders, you will know how forecasted demand impacts business and develop solutions to address growth, business risk and operational needs. You will also establish, track, and report on metrics where outcomes are achieved on time and within budget.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 5+ years program management experience with a global or regional scope
• Intermediate proficiency in Excel (i.e., VBA, Macros, SQL connections), SQL experience a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and drive prioritization and consensus across multiple senior leadership teams
• Owner mentality, showing the ability to deliver projects and initiatives with minimal direction
• 5+ years experience in program or project management
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• Experience defining requirements, facilitating progress and identifying blockers.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization.
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Experience in escalation management, program management
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
• Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results; willingness to roll up sleeves
• Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Knowledge of contact center operations and headcount/workforce planning is a plus.
• 5+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
• Education or certification background such as; MBA, PhD, Six Sigma or Lean Techniques
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
• Ability to define Program Management strategies; ability to deliver independently, with limited guidance and structure.
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
• Experience working with multiple and/or global stakeholders.
• Experience with commitment towards goals and outcomes and to ensure Customer Experience metrics are maintained
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.