Sr. Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Invention is second nature at Amazon, and the pace of innovation is only accelerating. Amazon's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
We are looking for an experienced program manager who can set the strategy for the expansion of Brand Registry and implement key processes that will define the success of some of our key flagship initiatives.
This role will create and own the program plan for the continued expansion of Brand Registry and own the success of operational processes with internal business and technical teams that power customer experiences using Brand Registry data. Your decisions will enable thousands of businesses throughout the world to establish, grow, and protect their brands on Amazon.
The right candidate will have experience creating, owning, and executing comprehensive project plans combined with a demonstrated ability for thinking strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical engagement challenges, and convey compelling value propositions. This individual must have experience thriving and succeeding in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing and/or shifting priorities. This person will be responsible for influencing leaders and teams to define how teams can work together to execute on a global strategic vision. This is a global role that will include interaction with brands, internal business and tech teams within and in countries outside of the United States, requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively and understand the different needs of global customers.
-5+ years of experience in Program or Product Management
- Proven experience working on international programs with international teams
- Demonstrated experience autonomously analyzing data and making decisions from ground level up to problem-solve when unexpected challenges arise
- Proven experience managing ambiguity and competing priorities
- Proven ability to think strategically about customer needs and experience serving external customers
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with marketing/PR for product or program launches
- Experience presenting to senior leadership
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top