Sr. Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
AWS Marketplace (AWS MP) is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join the PMO (Program Management Office) on the Merchant Catalog Operations (MCO) team. MCO is a global team that helps Independent Software Vendors (ISV) list and manage their software for sale on AWS MP.
AWS MP is a curated digital catalog customers can use to find, buy, deploy, and manage third-party software, data, and services that customers need to build solutions and run their businesses. To learn more about Marketplace, our categories and the services we support, please visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace
• Improve the operational efficiency of the PMO and MCO organization
• Conduct business reviews of your programs to communicate recent achievements and the direction of your program
• Partner closely with internal teams to represent how MCO will be supporting feature launches
• Identify opportunities for tooling improvements and work with Engineering on bringing those to life
• Improve the seller experience for support
• Evolve with the PMO by further improving the intake and prioritization process
• Define how MCO supports new region launches
• Most importantly, you are an owner that identifies opportunities and can turn them into reality
Some of what you will do is already waiting for you. But, there is a large portion of the role that will be defined by you.
Mentorship and Career Growth
One of the keys to AWS's success is its top-tier product management culture. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple AWS business lines that can help you accelerate your career and bring ideas to market. You will be working closely with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketplace Product Management & Engineering, AWS field teams, AWS Services (e.g. S3, EC2), migration teams, services, legal, operations and support).
Our team is focused on balancing life with work, and does this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable us to scale faster than the business.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Working with a team that welcomes, celebrates, and leverages a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to deliver results is exciting. Partnering with others in the organization is key to our long term success and is what helps frame our inclusive culture.
• 5+ years experience in Program/Project Management
• Bachelor's degree in a field relevant to business or operations
• A basic understanding of the cloud and its advantages for customers
• Experience working with Solution Architects, Engineers, and Product Manager's
• Familiarity with software deployment types (SaaS, AMI, Containers, etc.)
• Experience working with or for a software vendor
• Experience with varying software licensing models
• Experience turning detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight to make appropriate recommendations to the business
• Understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top