Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Security- Seattle, Palo Alto, HQ2
- Seattle, WA
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are looking for a seasoned Sr. Product Marketing Manager for our AWS Security, Identity, and Compliance category. You are an accomplished and passionate storyteller that enjoys engaging with engineers, executives, and customers, helping to showcase how customers are using a range of AWS services to meet their security, identity, and compliance requirements.
Cloud security at AWS is the highest priority. We're looking for a standout experienced product marketer to drive engagement with our existing customers to help them build solutions using our services to be more successful and secure with AWS. You'll get to work on a growing security and identity business and have a big impact every day providing the opportunity to demonstrate your passion for technology.
In this role, you will engage our customers and prospects to help them understand how AWS security and identity services work together to secure their workloads and applications in the cloud. You will define the strategy for how we reach our customers as they build using AWS security and identity services. You will be responsible for positioning and messaging our services together to help customers understand the value propositions of core security and identity use cases. You will then build the right programs to increase usage across multiple AWS services. AWS continues to innovate at a very rapid pace and as a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you'll help articulate the most complex technical concepts in simple terms that make sense to customers.
• Craft & execute campaigns and leverage organic channels to reach our customers and help grow their understanding and usage of AWS security and identity services
• Build programs to increase usage across multiple AWS services
• Measure and analyze opportunities to improve our marketing programs and innovate new ones
• Develop compelling audience-specific messages to reach C-level executives as well as IT security practitioners
• Experience developing a range of assets from videos and customer success stories to whitepapers, presentations, and blogs
• Work effectively across AWS leadership, product teams, digital marketing, business development, PR, solutions architects, professional services, and AWS evangelists to achieve business goals.
• Identify and execute breakthrough-marketing activities to support new services
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Strong preference for this role to sit in Palo Alto, CA, Seattle, WA & Herndon, VA. Relocation from within the U.S. offered to these locations only.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as product marketing, technical pre-sales, technical professional services, or product management with digital/high-technology companies/products
• A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
• 5+ years demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products
• 5+ years demonstrated track record in crafting messaging, positioning, and marketing content, which includes developing engaging marketing assets (product videos, web content)
• MBA and/or computer science, engineering, technology background is preferred
• 10+ years of experience with security and/or identity and access management (IAM) technologies
• Experience marketing cloud services for IT infrastructure
• Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products
• Experience presenting to senior leadership to drive consensus and articulating program recommendations and tradeoffs
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.
For San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Los Angeles: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top