Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Amazon Video Channels
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Want to change the way people watch TV? We are seeking an experienced marketer in Seattle to manage innovative digital video promotions for our customers.
About Amazon Channels
Amazon Video is one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows through Amazon Prime, new releases for rent or purchase, and subscriptions through Amazon Channels. Amazon Channels lets customers subscribe to premium and specialty channels such as HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and over 100 others without a cable subscription or long-term contracts, available to watch through the Prime Video app on Fire TV, Fire tablets, Roku, PlayStation, Xbox, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, and hundreds of other smart TVs and connected devices. Prime members can start a free trial of each channel, and can cancel anytime.
About the Role
This Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all Amazon Channels promotions, from ideation to execution. The role will work across teams and departments to build promotions that drive true value for our customers and move our business forward. The successful candidate will be comfortable in both an ambiguous, self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction. Candidates should have a proven record of owning projects and working to their completion. The ideal candidate is motivated with strong time management and project management skills, and is both technical and analytical. This opportunity requires excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, communication, and team-building skills. At the core of the position is an ability to think big about new opportunities, high attention to detail and deliver top quality results on time.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and executing daily at the highest level. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
- Ten or more years of experience in brand or product marketing, account management, project management, or marketing promotions
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale marketing and/or promotional programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Must be comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and granular analysis, including familiarity with VLookups, Pivot tables, and other such functionalities
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Demonstrated passion for driving big ideas through customer insights
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
- A thorough understanding of both direct and brand marketing principles
- Deep understanding of the marketing promotions landscape
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Have relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top