Amazon Kids+ is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical Sr. Product Marketing Manager to drive channel, merchandising and product strategy for Kids+ on Amazon devices. Amazon Kids+ is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. Amazon Kids also includes best-in-class parental controls, allowing parents to set daily time limits or restrict certain categorieslike games and videowhile leaving unlimited time for reading. Amazon Kids+ is available on Fire Tablets, Echo, Fire TV, Android, iOS, and Kindle devices.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Kids+ on Echo will play a key role in understanding the voice of the customer, developing the Marketing strategy for the Kids+ experience on Echo devices, championing product improvements, implementing test&learn initiatives, designing and executing state-of-the-art marketing campaigns, and partnering with the Amazon Kids business development team to leverage content and partnership deals.
The right person will possess exceptional skills in project management and marketing. The ability to interpret datasets, define performance metrics, diagnose areas of under-performance, and identify growth opportunities is a must. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable handling multiple projects at once and working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management.
In this position, candidates will:
• Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing initiatives to grow the subscriber base for Kids+ on Echo devices and improve engagement and retention metrics, including email, onsite, on-device, paid marketing, and social media, among others.
• Be the Marketing voice and liaison for Amazon Kids+ with the Echo Team, including Single Threaded Leaders, Product Managers and Tech Teams
• Work with Product Managers and Engineers to prioritize and stack rank Marketing initiatives that require tech or product support
• Understand usage and pain points of customers on the assigned device categories (e.g. Fire Kids Edition or Echo)
• Continually optimize campaigns for maximum performance, leveraging iterative testing and data analysis, and ensuring content quality
• Work with the broader Marketing Team to both, secure execution support for specific initiatives and ensure that the device category is well represented in the Marketing Team tactics
• Track marketing best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative data
• Increase awareness of Amazon Kids+ among relevant Echo users and broader addressable population, while maintaining brand consistency and a crisp value proposition.
• Partner with the appropriate Amazon Devices teams to gather data inputs, drive subscriptions, and co-market relevant content and campaigns
• Develop and execute Go-To-Market plans for Kids+ features and product launches for Echo devices.
• Create and present high-quality documents and presentations to senior leadership both inside and outside the company
• A bachelor's degree is required
• Fluency in English
• At least 5+ years experience in briefing and running marketing campaigns; able to demonstrate that you are/were fully answerable for the results of the campaign and performance of the product
• Experience in traditional and/or non-traditional media required, with examples of new methods which have driven a tangible result in the work you have done
• Must have business/marketing or related degree
• Minimum intermediate Excel knowledge level
• Demonstrable experience in at least one of the following channels: email, paid marketing, or mobile marketing
• Demonstrable experience launching products and services on the Marketing side
• MBA or similar post-graduate business studies
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure campaigns
• Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Experience writing customer-facing content
• Experience using SQL and similar queries to extract and analyze data
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically; comfortable doing both kinds of work
• Experience with GTM launch strategies and roadmap prioritization
• Familiarity with email best practices, industry trends, and CAN-SPAM laws
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation