Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
We're looking for an experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager, passionate about innovating on behalf of Sellers, to drive a new strategic initiatives that accelerate the growth of established Sellers on Amazon. Do you obsess about how to improve the customer experience? As an experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager you will own Amazon's Seller satisfaction, B2B communications, our content calendar and our communications strategy.
This role will own measuring and improving Seller satisfaction and communications as you develop an ongoing stream of fresh content that accelerates growth on Amazon. Additionally, you will automate and streamline our communication processes. Finally, you will utilize Seller feedback to create initiatives that improve the Seller experience and utilization of key products, which will include managing cross-functional team initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you will take ownership of the Seller Journey, delivering impactful touch points at the right times, driving engagement, satisfaction, and most critically- growth. The ideal candidate has a broad skill set, including excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong judgement, and an ability to dig into a problem and deliver a solution that is customer-obsessed. The ideal candidate thrives in an ambiguous operating environment.
As a team, we view our ability to obsess over the needs of Sellers as key to our success, and are looking for PMs that are excited about making a meaningful impact on the thousands of businesses that rely on Amazon to sell their products to customers. This is a great opportunity to play a key role on a fast-moving team with significant impact on the multi-billion dollar Seller business.
Who we are
We're a new and growing business-tech team, focused on accelerating the growth of Sellers on Amazon. These Sellers rely on success in the Amazon marketplace for their livelihood, and who we treat as our Customers. We build software solutions with established Sellers in mind, and make these solutions available to all Sellers. We also make all of our solutions available WW, so that all Sellers all have access to the best tools to accelerate their growth.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals; excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders, including technical teams
• Proficient in SQL and Excel
• Exceptional organizational skills, and ability to work independently and autonomously
• An owner's mentality, demonstrated by a willingness to roll up your sleeves and an ability to deliver results
• Master's degree in Business Administration or related field
• Familiarity with third party marketplaces and ecommerce
• Experience working with International Teams
Back to top