Are you looking for a role that leverages both your analytical and creative abilities? A growing team of enthusiastic marketers who work hard but have even more fun? Look no further! Payments Acceptance and Experience (PAE) is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager to drive awareness and repeat engagement with customers across the globe. The ideal candidate is a passionate marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through third party partnerships and campaigns. The marketing manager should be highly organized, able to work closely with multiple internal teams and external Payment Partners. The individual will be responsible for campaign development and localization across Amazon's retail websites wordlwide, targeting segmentation, execution and post-mortems of marketing initiatives. They will be tasked with constantly testing new ideas and concepts, gleaning insights from what worked (or didn't), and leveraging opportunities to scale the program based on results. Above all, this person must be comfortable with ambiguity and supporting aggressive timelines.
Your focus will be to:
• Lead and execute marketing campaigns with PAE partners and maintain superior customer experiences through rich content and navigation across Amazon.
• Develop testing plans (copy, ads, landing pages) for continuous performance improvement and optimization of the campaigns.
• Pull and report on performance metrics of site content to inform strategies for enhancements
• Work closely with Partners, vendors, global agencies, and partner marketing teams to execute campaigns and programs.
• Develop formalized documentation, processes and procedures, and A/B testing strategies.
• 5+ years of B2C marketing experience with an emphasis on digital marketing.
• Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
• Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with campaign reporting and data analysis, use of reporting tools e.g. Tableau and SQL
• Excel at cross-group collaborating, creative thinking, problem solving and have strong bias for action.
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
• Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
• Strong written English and verbal communications skills with an innate attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Significant marketing experience in a customer-facing role while managing and executing on multiple, simultaneous digital marketing campaigns.
• Experience working with financial services partners