Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
Are you interested in building a global brand? Are you passionate about connecting the dots between customer needs, a brand's products/services and brand affinity? The Global Brand & Content team within Consumer Payments is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sr. Product Marketing Manager to lead foundational brand strategy and go-to-market for the global brand.
As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be the steward of global brand insights and will develop go-to-market brand frameworks and content strategies in close partnership with Consumer Insights and UX. You will partner closely with Product teams from concept through launch of new customer experiences. The ideal candidate is customer obsessed, has a proven ability to influence across org, and can translate brand strategy into actionable insights and recommendations for partner teams.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and operating daily at the highest level. This role provides an opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in the highly innovative payments industry.
• 5+ years in product marketing, brand management, brand consulting or related field
• Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices
• Ability to independently drive multiple concurrent projects in an agile environment
• Experience leading cross-functional teams
• Ability to influence across an organization
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial and diverse culture
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years in product marketing, brand strategy, brand consulting or related field
• Ability to operate in ambiguity
• Ability to take complex problems and data and translate into clear and compelling insights
• Experience with leading teams through the design thinking innovation process
• Superior written and verbal skills
• Experience in the payments industry
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top