Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Come join the Amazon team growing the best-selling Prime Exclusive Smartphones program! The Prime Exclusive Phones program creates incredible value for customers – disrupting the mobile segment and delivering the best of Amazon to Android. You're excited to invent and deliver high quality, simple products, experiences and services that customers love. We're looking for an innovative, creative, and driven Product Marketing Manager to lead marketing strategy, go-to-market, and new sales-driving initiatives for the US market segment.
This role is cross-functional – you'll work closely with marketers, merchandisers, researchers, product managers, engineers, finance, legal, and executives from teams as varied as Amazon Wireless Retail, Prime, and others to define, develop, and execute innovative marketing strategies, plans, and products that maximize device sales for the Prime Exclusive unlocked smartphone business. You will develop creative partner marketing initiatives, lead go-to-market for new launches, and experiment with new and innovative ways to attract customers. You will also collaborate with our product and retail partners to ensure branding, voice, messaging, and device demonstration consistency across all sales channels.
You will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans, to the brass tacks of execution. You must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. You must have the ability to quickly formulate strategies and plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ideate, develop, and execute marketing strategies and plans for new product launches, sales-driving initiatives, and post-purchase engagement in the US market segment
- Develop cross-channel branding and messaging strategies, and ensure execution consistency across all sales channels
- Drive cross-functional go-to-market discussions and actions through launch
- Use data to ensure the voice of the customer is present in product and marketing decisions, and measure channel and sales effectiveness
- Work with the research and business intelligence teams to develop consumer insights that inform marketing plans, as well as test the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Conduct business and financial analysis regularly to improve the business
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Math/Statistics or related field required
- Experience with co-marketing, partner marketing, and go-to-market strategies
- Experience with online merchandising and marketing
- Master's Degree in a related field
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Launch management and cross-functional alignment and integration
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top