Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a leadership role on one of the most innovative categories at Amazon? Do you thrive in building something from scratch only to watch it grow and impact the millions of customers who use your product on a daily basis? Invention has become second nature at Amazon, the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our business is expanding. Amazon's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The Amazon Fire TV Marketing Organization is looking for a leader who will own the strategy and tactics to launch all Software Programs from a Marketing and Go To Market perspective. You will work with the Product Management team to drive future product roadmaps, develop product marketing and customer positioning, lead Go To Market strategy and manage all work streams to take a product from concept to being on the store shelf. You should thrive in ambiguous situations, collaborating with others, and love to build things from scratch.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Own global Go To Market strategy for core product SW projects
- Own all work streams across multiple cross functional teams needed to get products to market. This would include development of plans across e-commerce, offline retail, PR, naming, packaging, video assets, customer segmentation and positioning, roadmap prioritization and other critical marketing channels
- Work with the research team to identify, scope and execute qualitative and quantitative research projects to gain consumer insights for marketing strategy
- Understand and assess core product opportunities in order to proactively determine how to best sell and drive demand in an optimal launch strategy
- Development of product positioning, claims and customer facing messaging for our core portfolio
The ideal candidate is a passionate product marketing and go to market leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through new consumer product launches. He or she must be adept at product marketing, leading complex go to market launches, market research and working with product management and cross functional marketing channels (e.g. advertising, retail, online) teams. You should be comfortable driving high level business decisions, while experimenting with new strategies and getting your hands dirty on a successful product launch.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in consumer marketing including Go To Market strategy, product marketing and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
- Bachelors degree
- Experiencing using customer insights and data to deeply understand target customers and executing research programs
- Experience building Go To Market strategies and collaborating across multiple organizations
- MBA preferred
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top