Sr Product Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
Are you interested in owning GTM and post-launch product marketing strategy for emerging market segments? In this role you will be the Sr Product Marketing leader responsible for end to end ownership of launch strategy and evergreen marketing plans for new and expanding payment methods. The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, 1) developing strategy and execution of annual marketing activities, 2) create and approve partner marketing materials, and 3) ideate and execute ad hoc marketing initiative and marketing content testing. The ideal candidate in this highly visible role will be will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and a passionate marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results under aggressive timelines.
The right candidate must be an effective collaborator and strong communicator to work with key stakeholders across multiple teams. You will develop, propose, and sell new ideas, strategies, and concepts-and guide those projects to completion. In this role you will be expected to flex both your analytical and creative muscles and should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are the marketing art, demonstrating the ability to appropriately use one to inform the other. You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). Through your rapid test and learn approach, you will work to refine targeting, metrics, and ongoing strategies. Key to success in this role is experience in customer segmentation and digital marketing tools.
• Build and execute effective marketing plans to drive awareness, adoption, and ongoing usage of payment methods on Amazon.
• Develop product marketing launch playbooks to scale campaigns and test new copy
• Launch a team-wide partner engagement framework
• Create targeted messages and customer communications based on the key value propositions and use cases of our content and target audiences.
• Identify internal platform and tool improvements that would help our marketing efforts, and champion their development
• Develop high-quality campaigns for major product launches
• Build and analyze key metrics and traffic patterns to measure attribution and performance of marketing programs
• Engage with international teams to help them drive global successes
• Have a deep understanding of the customer, with obsessive understanding of new trends, and opportunities
• Determining the appropriate methods and metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness
• 5+ years of experience in B2C marketing with a focus on partner marketing and/or product marketing
• Excel at cross-group collaborating, creative thinking, problem solving and have strong bias for action
• Understanding of onsite marketing channel expansion
• Experience designing and executing rapid-fire test-and-learn campaigns
• Experience building and growing relationships with internal and external partners
• Proficiency in HTML, SQL, Excel - plus the ability to learn our in-house tools and systems
• MBA and 7+ years' experience in product marketing
• Experience marketing payment methods and/or financial services products.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
• Proactive attitude, natural curiosity, and willingness to roll up sleeves to achieve goals and deliver great experiences for customers.
• Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of clients and/or customers.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top