Amazon Devices the team behind the best-selling Amazon Echo, Kindle E-Reader, Fire Tablet, Fire TV, and Home Security product lines is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. From Day 1, the successful candidate will work with stakeholders across the Amazon Devices business to support a diverse range of go to market and online marketing initiatives in support of new product launches and category expansion. The candidate will have exceptional analytical and project management skills, strong business judgment, and a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically as required.
The successful candidate will leverage excellent editorial skills, keen design savvy, and detailed eye for data to develop, launch, test, and report on market-leading awareness, education, and conversion-oriented programs touching all areas of the business. The ability to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environmentwhile keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progressis critical to success in this position.
About our team: As part of the digital products marketing group, we operate in one of the most diverse businesses at Amazonempowered to explore new ideas, channels, and tools, setting the stage for how we'll do business tomorrow. We refuse to accept constraints, internal or external, and have strong bias for action and ownership.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in associated discipline
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in an online marketing field
- Experience analyzing marketing campaigns & traffic patterns to determine if they are meeting business objectives
- Experience developing written documents in a professional setting
- Ability to conceptualize, scope, and execute projects to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action
- Proven ability to move fast in an ambiguous environment without close supervision
- Experience with streaming media or emerging products
- Experience managing and optimizing online marketing channels
- Experience leading go-to-market for consumer software and/or hardware product launches
- Experience launching products internationally
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing