Sr. Product Manager-Technical
- Beijing, China
Amazon is seeking an experienced candidate interested in reinventing the way products are bought, sold, and distributed on a global scale. The right candidate will have hands-on involvement in building new tools, services, and distribution structures across Amazon's growing footprint.
This leader must provide vision and strategy for the Gloabl Shipping team while simultaneously being able to dive deep into the details of each new program and project to drive results, create efficiencies, and maintain cost competitiveness. This role is inherently cross-functional, the Senior Product Manager will work closely with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our existing products and features. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The Product Manager will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to manage metrics, drive process improvements, and implement business cases
• Think strategically and execute methodically
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
• MBA or Master degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation Management, Business or other related discipline.
• Experience in Transportation/Supply Chain/Cross Border Commerice
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top