Sr. Product Manager - Technical
- Seattle, WA
Come help revolutionize the online purchasing experience for millions of Amazon customers worldwide! Amazon's Customer Journey team focuses on understanding and improving the usability and performance of the end-to-end shopping experience. We aim to delight customers as they evaluate and purchase products by tailoring the experience across PCs, phones and tablets globally. We are a broad platform and experiences team with dozens of partners contributing to deliver the best experience for hundreds of millions of products.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help lead our next generation shopping experience for Shopping Cart. Ideal candidates have an exceptional product or program management background and have experience leading large projects spanning multiple teams. You will help shape our vision and roadmap, define the principles that allow many teams to innovate independently, and integrate these efforts into a coherent shopping experience. This role requires building collaborative relationships with partners across the company, working closely with engineering and business teams, and an ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. There are very few roles where you can have this level of customer and business impact. If you're up to the challenge, we'd love to talk to you.
• 5 years of industry or military work experience or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree in a technology discipline, business, data science or related field
• Strong relationships building skills; experience managing stakeholders and partners to drive cross functional programs
• Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Ability to communicate effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, peers and senior management
• Ability to collaborate with and effectively influence remote teams in multiple time zones
• Product, program, or engineering experience in e-commerce and/or technology companies
• Master's degree, MBA, or advanced technical degree preferred
• History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
• A sense of humor and demonstrated ability to have fun
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top