Sr Product Manager - Technical
- Burlington, KY
Amazon India Vernacular team is responsible to bring Amazon India's shopping experience in multiple regional languages. To achieve this vision, we are looking for a seasoned product manager to drive high bar regional shopping experience for our customers and build automation tools to drive down the cost of launching and maintaining regional languages.
The aim of this role is to identify, prioritize and fix areas of improvement across the conversion funnel, and improve new customer acquisition and retention. The specific focus is on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-online or new-to-ecommerce, and build solutions to address those needs. This role will also focus on building ML based products to drive adoption of multi-language experience at scale.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Author strong business cases backed up by data and financial analyses to justify the roadmap
• Leverage data to build ML/AI based products to scale customer experience non-linearly
• Engage and influence senior stakeholder to drive action on insights.
• Articulate high fidelity customer experience mocks and use cases
• Experiment rapidly to evolve roadmap over time
• Project manage new experiments roll out with a variety of tech and non-tech stakeholders
• Monitor day to day performance of rolled out initiatives and report the same to senior leaders in key business forums
• Partner with local and worldwide Amazon leaders to identify and influence development of new experiences
• Lead and participate in overall business strategy and planning with senior leadership
• Identify opportunities for automation, and scale winning experiences
• Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
• 6+ years of relevant work experience in product management, online marketing and/or consumer products and services
• Experience dealing with lots of data and its use; Use of web analytics including clickstream metrics to evaluate online customer behavior, expertise in A/B testing and optimizations
• Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
• Understanding of distributed systems, APIs, digital measurement technologies, data pipelines
• Deep understanding of analytical products
• Experience organizing work across engineering, marketing and other dependent teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience simplifying technical concepts into customer solutions
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly learn Amazon tools and processes
• Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• MBA Preferred
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
Back to top