Sr. Product Manager Technical - Alexa Shopping
- Arlington, VA
We want to make shopping for groceries easier so customers don't ever have to worry about shopping for weekly grocery staples and regulars. Our goal is to help customers save time and money and take the cognitive load off grocery shopping while helping customers discover new and delightful products along the way.
The Product Leader we are hiring will own the vision and drive the roadmap for an automated grocery shopping experience on Alexa. The PMT would be responsible for working with Science (to build the ML models for recommendations), Design (for Echo Show and Echo Family Devices), NLU (to build language models) and Engineering to develop a roadmap for these features for US and international marketplace launches.
This leader defines and drives product strategy while balancing competing launch priorities and building scalable and reusable features. You will drive strategic product, business, and technology decisions and own the end-to-end customer experience of these features across tech and operations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Define a long term product strategy and vision, including new features to leverage emerging technologies to meet purchasing needs of grocery and everyday essentials online or in-store.
• Drive requirements definition, CX design, compliance, feature development priority, and product messaging.
• Own business metrics for customer engagement, and operational reliability.
• Evaluate technical alternatives and decompose significantly complex problems into straightforward technical propositions.
• Design mechanisms to ensure long-term product or business success.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Master's degree in business, technology, or related discipline
• • Experience delivering customer UX improvements / familiarity with UX design best practices • Experience in delivering tech innovation for grocery / food retail / consumer retail businesses • Experienced in building ML algorithms / applying AI solutions to consumer / business problems • Experience managing complex product development cycles and highly technical solutions • Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including experience conducting data analysis using SQL. • Strong track record building and leading high-performing teams
Back to top