Sr. Product Manager - Technical- Alexa Experiences
- Seattle, WA
Voice-driven AI experiences are becoming a reality and Amazon's Alexa and Echo devices are at the forefront of this technology wave.
As a Senior Product Manager (Tech), you will be accountable for delivering and managing world-class features and experiences are used by millions of customers around the world, daily. This role will focus on driving engagement, growth, monetization and extending the reach and impact of features on Echo Show devices, including voice and screen-based interactions. You will own the strategy and performance of key features on Echo Show / multimodal devices and drive impact through feature and experience innovation, content management, and new segment growth. You will drive creation of instrumentation and experimentation to guide your growth strategy with data. You will define the SW products and experiences that delight customers from a variety of backgrounds and deliver best-in-class feature innovation and usability. You will be responsible for guiding a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, feature owners, and content sources from across the broader Alexa organization to achieve high impact and meet your goals.
• Define creative, high quality, simple multimodal experience solutions based on team strategy and vision
• Drive development of instrumentation, goals and measurement best practices to help guide strategy with data
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
• Drive monetization strategy while building customer value and maintaining customer trust
• Create models to efficiently scale the experiences to new segments and device types
• Work with multiple teams across Alexa to optimize their content for Multimodal devices and be the gatekeeper - maintaining high brand standards and ensuring customer delight
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Work closely with hardware and software engineering teams to deliver features to market
• Drive feature launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• At least 8 years experience leading product development, product management, and/or program management
• Experience leading the development and launch of consumer software, specifically digital content or commerce products.
• Experience driving monetization or growth strategy for digital products.
• Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with software development processes, web services, and instrumentation.
• A history of excellent judgment, based upon strong market and product vision and excellent data-driven analysis
• Strong oral and written communication; you have the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
• Undergraduate degree (BS preferred)
• A track record of consistently exceeding business growth goals
• Demonstrated ability driving innovation as well as bringing creative ideas of others to market
• MBA or Master's degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top