Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) offers the full set of features that enable businesses to embark on new challenges while minimizing the risks inherent in traditional fulfillment processes. Whether it's working with suppliers to create shipments, fulfilling orders for Customers around the globe, or finding ways to maximize profits, our fully automated systems are integrated across the supply chain, remove the complexity of fulfillment, and enable Sellers to double down on what matters: The Customer experience. Sellers choose FBA not because of "what" we are (i.e. largest service provider) but for "who" we are, defined by the actions that we take when things don't go as planned.
Our team owns systems, tools and policies to balance Seller inventory and financial accounts when defects happen during the Amazon Fulfillment process. We innovate to act fast and accurately on behalf of Sellers so that they can trust their inventory and business is in good hands with Amazon. As a Sr. Product Manager - Tech, you will be working closely with the software engineers to bring forward innovative ideas and build disruptive technology to change how Amazon issue payments to our Sellers worldwide. You will be the owner of financial policy and integrity, and the leader of ground-breaking initiatives to improve Seller experience through automation and system improvements. This is a Think Big role.
We look for an experienced and self-driven Product Manager who enjoys solving hard problems, and is comfortable balancing business needs against technical constraints. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Work closely with key stakeholders worldwide across the organization to define product strategies
• Solicit feedback from customers to identify business problems and requirements, and work with operation and product teams to scope and deliver process and software fixes
• Act as an interface between internal customers and the software development teams
• Drive the day-to-day product development schedule from design through release, own the product life-cycle, and define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the product
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, finance or business administration
• 6+ years product management and/or business leadership experience in technology context
• Experience using analytical tools to solve business problems
• Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
• Master's degree in computer science, engineering, finance or business administration
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
• SQL and Data Analysis experience
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bias for action
• Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
• Verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to build relationships and work effectively across internal and external organizations Proven track record of exceeding quota and key performance metrics
• Strong business acumen and judgment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.