Sr. Product Manager - Technical
AWS Marketplace is changing the way AWS customers discover, deploy, and pay for software. Any AWS customer can find software on the AWS Marketplace website, deploy it immediately, and be metered for usage that appears directly on an AWS bill. Buyers can quickly buy the software they need and sellers have access to the over one million customers with an AWS account. The AWS Marketplace team is looking for an experienced product manager to drive the creation and adoption of features for software distributors, value-added resellers, or anyone that eases procurement friction for our buyers. Our goal is to create the easiest way for buyers and seller to transact in the cloud. Come define how AWS customers buy software in the cloud.
You will own the definition, execution, and delivery of the experience for companies providing value-added services for AWS Marketplace software. This role requires an individual who can understand the sales process of the channel and experience running channel programs at software companies is a plus. Your responsibilities will include engaging the channel community directly to identify new capabilities, defining product features, and working closely with development teams to get those features in the hands of our customers. Successful applicants will have experience leading cross-functional teams and communicating to a large number of stakeholders. You'll also need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of the company, both in writing and in meetings.
On this team, you'll get to wear many hats, work fast and smart, and iterate quickly. We are looking for someone who is ready to take ownership of a growing business opportunity and join a tightly-knit team tackling a very interesting and challenging opportunity.
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics
- 3+ years of product management, program management, and/or finance experience in a technology focused business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of a full product lifecycle
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Prior experience working with a software distribution channel
- Prior experience managing technical products or online services
- Proficient with web services, online technologies, and user interface design
- Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
- History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top