ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing worldclass support, and building loyalty with Amazon's millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
In CTPS, Abuse Prevention (AP)'s mission is to protect the trust customers and selling partners have in our stores. We view abuse attempts as defects in systems or operations, and the core value we add to Amazon is the ability to prevent these defects and eliminate them before they impact our customers and selling partners. We always seek to engage, educate, and improve the behaviors of selling partners. However, we take immediate action on intent to commit fraud, to prevent negative impact to customers and other selling partners.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a seasoned product leader who moves fast, has an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, has an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and is a pioneer to solve complex problems through innovation. The Sr. Product Manager - Tech, Selling Partner Experience role will be responsible for defining 3-5 year vision to improve selling partner experience for AP organization across the globe. You will work to conduct research, analyze data, set strategy, define a product roadmap, launch and iterate, and drive alignment across other Amazon business units. You will lead the vision of your product and manage its life cycle from the ideation phase all the way up to production. We would count on you to deliver solutions that meet all of our customers' wants and needs, those they tell us about, and those they haven't even thought of. You must be a thought leader and self-starter who can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will work hand in hand with other product, software engineering and machine learning teams to deliver great products and services. The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Lead initiatives aimed at improving selling partner experience in Abuse Prevention area, develop 3-5 year product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis, research and customer anecdotes.
• Lead ambiguous and undefined problems to resolution in constantly changing, multi team-based environment, work backwards from customer needs and deliver high quality PR/FAQ's.
• Communicate effectively across multiple levels of organization, building trust, generate buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
• Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on product strategy and vision.
• Work closely and collaboratively with design, program and product teams from partner organizations.
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
• Delivering results in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while driving teams to complete goals.
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among selling partner experience, customer experience, performance, and operational support load.
• Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline.
• 5+ years of consumer facing software product management experience.
• Experience designing, building and shipping scalable products with world-wide impact.
• Strong analytical & quantitative skills and demonstrated business judgment with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and to drive actions.
• Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions.
• Experience with machine learning.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
• MBA or Master's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Risk Management, Engineering, Math, Statistics or related discipline.
• Experience in fraud/abuse prevention, authentication, risk management strategies and execution.
• Proven ability to solve complex problems autonomously with strong, creative solutions.
• Track record of high-scale technology launches e.g., millions of customers, thousands of transactions per second.
• Experience with cross-organizational collaboration and negotiation.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.