Sr. Product Manager - Tech
- Seattle, WA
Amazon's Customer Service organization is constantly refining the tools and methodologies that allow us to innovate the customer experience. We realize that customers have poor experience shopping on Amazon on some occasions, we rebuild customer's trust using concessions as a mechanism. We identify defects that cause poor customer experience and drive them to resolution. We are looking for a product leader to own customer facing experience for offering concessions as part of resolution of issues.
You will own the product vision, drive execution of the roadmap, and manage engagement with the stakeholders. You will also roll up your sleeves and work directly with engineering teams to help build and operate the features you have defined. You will create and track metrics to define the success of the system and build data-based cases for your decisions. You will develop a strategy for optimizing concession choices to offer for customers to rebuild trust. You will identify defects based on concession signals, identify stakeholders and drive resolution. You will also work with economists and Finance partners to determine optimal options. Additionally, you will use to optimize decisions in different parts of the business.
A successful candidate will have:
• Experience with designing and launching customer-facing / associate facing products or services.
• Experience driving a program to locate operational outliers.
• A broad perspective on the overall customer retail experience from discovery to post-order to .
• Experience working directly with a dedicated software team to implement prioritized features.
• Demonstrated ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize and influence work prioritization.
• Results that shows creativity and innovation.
• Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
• Ability to present compelling arguments and influence teams to action.
• 6+ years of Product Management experience
• Bachelors degree
• Experience working cross functionally (design, engineering, usability, content development)
• Analytical and quantitative skills; Experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• 8+ years of Product Management experience
• Experience with managing Finance portfolios
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top