Sr. Product Manager - Tech
- Taipei, Taiwan
Are you interested in helping Amazon ensure that customers make great purchase decisions and that the world's most recognized Brands using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products? The Automated Brand Protections team designs and builds high performance software systems using machine learning that identify and prevent abuse on behalf of brand owners worldwide.
We are looking for a highly talented leader to help build of our vision for Brand Protection. As a Senior Product Manager on the team, you will interface directly with Brands to identify needs and define use cases, analyze the potential customer and financial implications, select the most promising ideas, prioritize them, and create a cohesive roadmap. You'll work closely with a variety of stakeholders including software developers, data scientists,technical program managers, business analysts, public relations, operation managers and data engineers.
This is a global role that will include interaction with Brands and internal teams in countries outside of the United States, requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively and understand the different needs of global customers. You should have extensive experience leading multiple key initiatives, from conception to launch in a rapidly evolving environment. Amazon's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The core responsibilities include;
• Lead the development and launch of products, systems and services that detect, prevent and response to abuse use cases in a scalable manner.
• Identify the right technologies, strategies, and solutions to business problems involving fraud and abuse.
• Partnering with multiple teams throughout the organization on potential abuse issues.
• Improve upon and develop new product policies that balance Brand needs with Customer trust
• Effectively prioritize and manage a portfolio of projects and initiatives, considering trade-offs and optimizing for Customer and Brand experience.
• Leverage industry best practices to establish repeatable practices, principles & processes
• Develop and communicate our product roadmap to stakeholders.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) fields
• 5+ years of product management
• Proven experience building and launching technology products
• Proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time
• Demonstrated experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
• Proven experience with big data technologies
• Strong analytical skills
• MBA degree
• Experience creating and executing business plans
• Demonstrated business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
• Track record of delivering innovative products and ability to work effectively within ambiguity
• Strong oral and written communication skills, a bias for action and a proven ability to influence others
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top