Amazon's Consumer Organization is the standard-bearer for Jeff's original vision: to become Earth's most customer-centric company. We are the people behind Amazon's eCommerce business. We own the technology and the customer experience for what people know as Amazon.com.
Sr. Product Manager, Tech (PMT) at Amazon will own end to end delivery of a new service from conception to launch ensuring that we are providing customer obsessed experiences for our customers when they interact with the product. On a typical day, our PMTs might talk to several customers, define and prioritize the roadmap, deep dive to root cause a customer issue, release the latest new feature, consult with the top engineers and designers at Amazon, define and report business metrics, create pricing strategies, do go-to-market planning, discuss radical new approaches to building and operating at scale. You will be expected to dive deep into the technology from both a product and customer perspective. From Day 1, PMTs are given ownership of large products, the autonomy to think strategically and make data-driven decisions, and the ability to drive significant transformative innovation.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree and/or product management experience
• MBA or advanced quantitative/technical degree
• Passion for technology, willingness to dive deep into the technical products Amazon is building, and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
• Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems and work well with cross functional teams
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.