Sr. Product Manager - Tech
- Seattle, WA
Do you have a passion for setting the strategic vision and building new customer-facing experiences that are used by millions? The Recipient Experience team is hiring!
The Recipient Experience (REX) team's mission is to provide a best-in-class delivery experience for Amazon customers. REX builds customer-facing experiences which provide customers with authoritative delivery visibility and self-service controls to ensure they never miss a delivery. We are seeking an outstanding Senior Product Manager to help us raise the bar on delivery convenience. You will own the customer experience and be responsible for roadmap creation and business results. You will:
• Own development and communication of the long-term vision and goals
• Find opportunities to innovate on behalf of our customers and design features which increase transparency, control, and delight customers
• Own the test and learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
• Work alongside our talented engineering and UX teams
Come join a fast moving, innovative team that's obsessed with serving its customers.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• MBA and/or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
• Strong track record of delivering results for customers
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up recommendations and drive actions
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top