Sr Product Manager - Tech
- Roseville, MN
Do you want to work in a role where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Are you looking to create value for Finance customers and drive growth? Do you love to see an immediate impact from your actions? Amazon.com, Earth's most customer-centric company, seeks a Senior Product Manager, Technical Products to lead the global Travel and Expense Reimbursement product within Finance Operations.
As a Sr. PMT you are expected to excel when faced with ambiguity. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business. You will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future. Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams.
The Finance Automation team is a key differentiator that helps build and support world-class products that are built for scale and deliver the best customer experience. We are seeking a dynamic Product Manager with a broad business and technology background to manage the strategy and execution of Employee Travel and Expense management product development, lifecycle management and support. This role involves leveraging solid product management skills, knowledge of technology and product development, partnering with between the Global Engineering team, Legal, Accounting and Services team to deliver an expense management solution.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with stakeholders throughout the organization and will have experience with Master Data Management. This individual will be able to understand the current complexities of the organization's data systems and processes and how those processes work with various IT technical solutions.
You will be the right Product Manager if you are:
- A Designer - You take a vision and figure out how to deliver against it - delivering value today that can flex and scale for the future.
- A Customer-Obsessed Athlete - You obsess over the needs of your customers. You advocate for them with your internal stakeholder teams. You constantly look for ways to not only remove pain points for your customers, but offer them something better.
- A Problem Solver - Excited about challenges and looks beyond constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was once thought possible.
- A Results-Oriented Leader - You're focused on hitting objectives and delivering results with high standards to customers. You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Self-Motivated - You take initiative and don't wait to be asked. You can operate successfully and independently in a rapidly changing and undefined environment. Like a start-up pro, you're prepared to wear many hats.
- Take Calculated Risks - You use data to make calculated decisions and you adjust as you learn or as situations change.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience using data and metrics to develop business cases
• Experience managing and executing projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
• MBA or equivalent degree
• Experience with business systems
• Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders (design, engineering, usability, content development)
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top