Sr Product Manager - Tech
- Golden Valley, MN
Do you want to work in a role where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Are you looking to create value for Finance customers and drive growth? Do you love to see an immediate impact from your actions?
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager, Technical, to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new healthcare experience. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. We want to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will develop the strategy and vision for the product, you will define and build the roadmap. This role is inherently cross-functional - you will work closely with other product managers, engineering, design, operations, and executive teams to build world class financial products.
In this role, you will:
• Lead the development of product strategy and vision
• Assume end-to-end responsibility for defining strategic value and performance of our solution
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, scope, time to market
• Work closely with frontend/backend engineering teams, design, and stakeholders in an agile environment to deliver products to market
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues to help the team meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Define and analyzes metrics that measure and benchmark product success
• Create data flows and functional and technical specifications as needed; Identify dependencies and constraints
• Maintain and groom product backlog and lead regular prioritization with business stakeholders and leadership coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements
• Perform validation of feature against customer and business goals and acceptance criteria
• Drive and manage feature request intake process
• Drive product launches including working with public relations/marketing team, customers, executives, and other team members
• Play active role in optimization and process improvements between business, product, design, and engineering teams
• Stay abreast of new technology capabilities and leverage knowledge in contributing to product solutions. Recommend and plan innovative products and features
• Lead without authority by building relationships
• Lead effective, productive meetings, facilitate complex discussions and drive for clarity
• Balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines/milestones
You will be the right Product Manager if you are:
- A Designer - You take a vision and figure out how to deliver against it - delivering value today that can flex and scale for the future.
- A Customer-Obsessed Athlete - You obsess over the needs of your customers. You advocate for them with your internal stakeholder teams. You constantly look for ways to not only remove pain points for your customers, but offer them something better.
- A Problem Solver - Excited about challenges and looks beyond constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was once thought possible.
- A Results-Oriented Leader - You're focused on hitting objectives and delivering results with high standards to customers. You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Self-Motivated - You take initiative and don't wait to be asked. You can operate successfully and independently in a rapidly changing and undefined environment. Like a start-up pro, you're prepared to wear many hats.
- Take Calculated Risks - You use data to make calculated decisions and you adjust as you learn or as situations change.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience using data and metrics to develop business cases
• Experience managing and executing projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
• Healthcare industry experience
• Experience with business systems
• Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders (design, engineering, usability, content development)
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top