At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. A customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver customers' orders. We're doing so by building a world class last mile operation capable of exceeding the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible by building a network of entrepreneurial owned and operated small businesses (called the Delivery Service Partner program).
To enable the program to scale in a sustainable way, Amazon is seeking a Sr. Product Manager who will be part of a start-up group that's defining and building cutting-edge products and services capabilities supporting Amazon's current and future last mile initiatives.
This Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for owning and developing new iterations of our Delivery Service Partner (DSP) program, specifically for new use cases within the United States and across the globe, with a specific focus on specialty fulfillment. This individual will organize expansions and new initiatives across the program, measure the success of the program over time, and identify opportunities to continually improve the program for Amazon customers and the entrepreneurs that own and operate small delivery businesses.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of work experience in Product Management or compliance
• Experience in product management within the logistics industry
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
• Experience using rapid prototyping and other creative mechanisms to gather direct customer feedback early in the product development process
• MBA and/or advanced degree in a technical discipline
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.