Sr. Product Manager - Private Label Home
- Seattle, WA
Do you have a passion for products? Do you have proven analytical capabilities, exceptional communication, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If yes, we need you in the Private Label business.
The US Private Label team is looking for a customer-obsessed Sr. Product Manager.
The Sr. Product Manger's primary responsibility is to build and grow the Home business within HPB. Chartered with defining the category strategy that meets HPB business objectives, they must be adept at coalescing inputs such as customer feedback, market data, competitive landscape, and overall brand positioning. They also own the category P&L and works directly with the Product Development team to set the vision, objective and priorities for new product roadmaps. The Sr. PM is also responsible for defining positioning, messaging, target audiences, commercialization, and life cycle strategies for a product, existing or new. This role works closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and Retail to deliver business initiatives.
Traits of success:
• Financial and analytical acumen
• Understand market trends, customer needs and build business cases for new product opportunities
• Be extremely organized and have high attention to detail
• Manage product lifecycle from ideation through commercialization.
• Be a smart, hard-working and creative person who loves products, loves solving difficult problems and "getting it done."
• Be comfortable collaborating and influencing team members including retail, sourcing, legal, patent, social compliance and product compliance.
• Be responsible for building and executing on new initiatives and roadmaps each year.
• Partner with country teams to launch products globally.
• Have the technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams.
• 3+ years in product management and/or project management
• 3+ years in corporate retail or financial industry
• Bachelor's degree in either a technology or business discipline
• Proficiency in Excel
• MBA preferred
• 7 years' experience as product manager, product marketing manager, or retail merchant in consumer products
• Competence with SQL (basic queries)
• Ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
• Exceptional communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Ecommerce
• Experience developing textile, apparel or home goods products
• Experience within a consumer goods/retail company
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top