Sr. Product Manager, Owned & Operated Physical Assets
- Seattle, WA
As Amazon continues to invent on behalf of customers, our physical touchpoints with customers are expanding in the form of warehouses, physical stores, trucks, lockers, and the millions of packages that customers' welcome into their homes every year. As the Product Manager for Owned & Operated Physical Assets you will be responsible for developing and executing the product vision for how we use these surfaces to communicate with customers, including thinking about how we leverage emerging technologies like Virtual Reality (VR) on these surfaces.
As a Sr. Product Manager for Segmentation, you'll be expected to:
• Work backwards from Amazon customers to understand how they interact with physical assets that are owned and operated by Amazon.
• Develop a vision for how we could use these assets to better communicate our brand intentions and business priorities with customers.
• Categorize and prioritize physical owned and operated assets against marketing use cases.
• Develop a roadmap for testing the effectiveness of various types of marketing on these surfaces.
• Work with data science leaders in Customer Business Analytics to develop the capability to measure the ROI of our marketing on these surfaces.
• Develop and manage a prioritized roadmap of investments in technical capabilities and features to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our marketing on these surfaces.
The ideal candidate will be curious, will take a rigorous, data-driven and customer-obsessed approach to assessing and prioritizing opportunities, will have a track record of inventing and building structure in new spaces, will have demonstrated effectiveness in working with diverse functional partners, and will have delivered results across a portfolio of projects.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence and coordinate across functional teams, including experience working with marketing, analytics and engineering teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership
• MBA or Master's degree in marketing or product management field
Back to top